Well Hi There,
I was going to try get and use this as an epic journal of my life events (the not so awesome bits included), starting from that last post, I'm pretty sure I even started to do some rough drafts on my laptop soon after posting that first blog..... Turns out I'm just shit.
Let's have a quick catch up:
Have now been married 1 year & 4 months
Moved house twice
Got pregnant
And had a baby boy! (Who as of right now is 10 weeks and 3 days old)
I'm not wearing my glasses and I really need to go to bed, but I thought I would put this up before I do so, just so I can [try] to get myself used to doing this blogging business, not just so people will read this, but for my own sanity. I don't seem to keep my thoughts in a straight line these days, so I figured this might help, and as we all know, once something is put out into internets it
NEVER. GOES. AWAY.
I will leave you that fun and in no way harrowing little note.
Laters xx
No comments:
Post a Comment