I Went And Spent More Monies...
So, the sale is over and I couldn't help but go back and see if I could purchase some items that I had forgotten to grab and that was SOLD OUT on the website (isn't that just so bloody annoying?!).
On the recommendation from Australian Beauty Guru Crystal Conte, I thought I would get the Models Prefer Highlight Brush, but was it available? Umm, no. Ugh! This was one othe items sold out on the website as well. When I went back today (a bigger store) it was still sold out! Must be a bloody popular brush! Otherwise everyone else is watching Crystal's video's and just beat me to it. So instead I decided to buy my first ever Real Techniques brush! And luckily enough for me it was on sale! It was only 25% off but still, a mark down is a mark down.
The other item I forgot to purchase was the Models Prefer Final Finishing Powder Compact. I was doing my I store research before the sale (I only work 2 days a week at the moment and I hate being stuck in the house all the time) and noticed this little item. I have been using the Ben Nye HD Powder which I purchased at IMATS..... Back in 2013! Holy Crap! It's lasted me pretty well then.
Anyways, that is starting to run out now (plus I keep friggin dropping the damn thing and losing product in the process) so I thought I better buy some more. Hopefully it works just as well as the Ben Nye.
While I was at it I thought I may as well buy some Eylure Lashes..... Why? Buy 2 and get 25% off that's why! I'm such a sucker.
I really like the Eylure brand. I wore the 115 on my wedding day and they just enhance your lashes without looking like your wearing false lashes.
No comments:
Post a Comment